How to Sign in to OneDrive?
Microsoft OneDrive is a free cloud storage for windows to keep your files safety. Sign in to OneDrive in windows takes back up of your all personal files and folders available in system. You can get free 5 GB cloud storage and also can upgrade the storage limit up to 1 TB with the subscription of Office 365.
You can follow the given steps with your own to install and set up of onedrive and synch your all personal files. If you have any issue to set up onedrive in your windows, star chat with our live support now. We assured you to deliver the service satisfactorily.
Step-1: Sign in to OneDrive
- Go to OneDrive.com and Sign in at the top of the page.
- Enter your Microsoft account (Xbox, Skype, Outlook.com email address) and select Next.
- Type your password and select Sign In.
Step-2: How to install and set up OneDrive in Windows
- You’re using Windows 10 and your computer already has the OneDrive app installed – skip to step 2 or If you don’t have Windows 10 or Office 2016, then install the Windows version of the new OneDrive sync app.
- Start OneDrive Setup.
Have no accounts signed in to OneDrive
If you don’t currently have an account signed in to OneDrive, use these instructions to start OneDrive.
- Select the Start button, search for “OneDrive” and open it:
- For Windows 10, select OneDrive.
- In Windows 7 under Programs, select Microsoft OneDrive.
- In Windows 8.1- search for OneDrive for Business, select the OneDrive for Business app.
- When OneDrive starts set up, enter your personal account or your work and school account, then select Sign in.
Key points in OneDrive Setup
There are two screens in OneDrive Setup that are helpful to watch for:
- On the This is your OneDrive folder screen, you can select Next to accept the default folder location for your OneDrive files. If you want to change the folder location, select Change location – this is the best time to make this change.
- On the All your files ready and on-demand screen, you’ll see how files are marked to show them as online-only which are locally available or always available. Files On-Demand helps you to access all your files in OneDrive without having to download all of them and use storage space on your Windows device. Select Next.
If you have any issue to set up OneDrive in your windows. Start chat with our live support now. We assured you to deliver the service satisfactorily.