Outlook cannot synchronize error 0x800CCC0E is very common in any versions office outlook. Don’t be panic, we have the best solutions to resolve the issue at your end. You may get the following message while outlook performing Send/Receive.
How to fix outlook cannot synchronize error 0x800CCC0E?
You are on the right place to get rid of this problem. We will give you the best professional resolution to resolve outlook cannot synchronize error 0x800CCC0E. You may try the steps at your own or contact our 24×7 online live help support to get the professionals on your computer to fix the issue.
Causes of outlook cannot synchronize error 0x800CCC0E.
Before we proceed, you may aware about the issue for the following causes
- Wrong IMAP server setting
- Entered wrong password.
- Unverified email account
- Unsubscribed IMAP folders
- Poor network connection
- ISP blocked incoming and outgoing mails
Step-1.Clear temp and system error files
- Press Windows+R to open run
- Type %temp% in the box and press enter
- Select all temp files and press Shift+delete to delete files permanently
- Click on OK
- Open command prompt as administrators
- Type sfc/scannow and press enter (wait till complete 100%)
- Then type cleanmgr and press enter
- Check all boxes except windows update and upgrade, downloads and recyclebin
- Click on OK and delete
- Restart computer
Step-2. Check for IMAP and SMTP server settings
- Open control panel
- Type mail in search box
- Click on Mail or Mail outlook 2016(32 bit)
- Go to E-mail accounts from mail set up box
- Select email account and click on change
- Check Incoming mail server and outgoing mail server(SMTP) settings
- Click on more settings
- In advance tab check the server port numbers and encrypted connection type are correct
- If everything fine, click on ok and next
- If the the server checking has been completed successfully, then click close and finish set up
Note : If you see a password prompt box is appear, then you need to check for the correct password or generate an app password from webmail settings /security. After generate app password, enter the app password in the password filed and press Ok.
If you are unable to generate app password, contact us for online help support.
Step-3 Verify your email account(if it is unverified)
- Log in to your webmail
- Go to settings
- Open security or contact info and verify your account
- Change your password
- Enter the new password in the outlook password field
Step-4. Reset your router to remove ISP blocks
- Turn off and turn on your router once
- Push the reset button on your router
- Start outlook again
If you are still having the issue, you need professional support to resolve the issue. Start chat with our 24×7 online help support team to guide you and provide the best technical support with guaranteed fix.